Ahh, critical analysis of oneself. Something I’m extremely good at.
- Stop being so sarcastic (see above). Perhaps not something I can do much about. I do sarcasm like other people do hugs. But maybe, and in only certain circumstances, a slightly less bilious commentary would be a good idea.
- Improve my relationship with my brother. Yes, THAT brother. Because you’re a long time dead and life shouldn’t be taken so damned seriously.
- Spend more time with Tom. Work is a killer here. Shifts are not an ideal situation for maintaining a routine and we all know kids need routine. But he’s getting older now and will be at Secondary School this time next year.
- Improve my overall fitness.
- Improve my overall health (diet).
- Get my house in order. I’ve been back here for two years now and planning on decorating for two years now. And I’ve done very little*.
- Read more. I’ve got a reading list but I’m not reading. Too much telly and ‘puter games. Books are the way. “The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.”
*nothing, I’ve done nothing.