Autumn. It’s Autumn. The season is Autumn.
This’ll have to be quick as I’m due in court today and it’s going to be unpleasant. Six things I’m looking forward to about Autumn.
- Portugal. A week in the SUN pretending it’s still SUMMER.
- Berlin. I’ll be 40 this Autumn and visiting one of the world’s greatest cities to celebrate.
- Cold DRY mornings. Something about a crisp frost makes me feel cosy. I do not like it being wet.
- THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 8 (Trailer).
- York. Us boys haver a fabled last York trip of the year to look forward to at the end of September.
- Getting fit not fat*
*Twice recently I’ve been called fat. Once it was suffixed with a c-bomb so I think that was more an attempt to insult rather than offer constructive criticism. Watch this space.