Taken from lotusflowerlily’s blog, I thought this might be a cool little thing to do at a moment when I could prise Tom (8) away from the Playstation. I asked the following questions I wrote down exactly what his responses were.
I don’t know if he was just being diplomatic or not!
1. What is something dad always says to you?
Pardon? (because I don’t say please).
2. What makes dad happy?
3. What makes dad sad?
People who don’t listen to him.
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Tickling and funny faces.
5. What was your dad like as a child?
6. How old is your dad?
7. How tall is your dad?
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Be with me.
9. What does your dad do when you’re not around?
Go to work.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being the best dad in the world.
11. What is your dad really good at?
12. What is your dad not very good at?
Being a bad dad.
13. What does your dad do for a job?
[He got this right]
14. What is your dad’s favourite food?
Fish and chips.
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
That he saves people’s lives at work.
16. If your dad were a character, who would he be?
Mufasa from the Lion King.
17. What do you and your dad do together?
Go out places.
18. How are you and your dad the same?
We eat in the same way (all the carrots, then all the peas, etc.)
19. How are you and your dad different?
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
He shows it by taking me out places, paying for my dinner, and he agrees with me.
21. What does your dad like most about your mum?
I don’t know. Well, you’re not together any more, are you?
22. Where is your dad’s favourite place to go?
23. How old was your dad when you were born?
<-- Look at this handsome couple.