So job stuff is moving again. I just put in a call to a recruitment agency about what sounds like a pretty decent sales opportunity that I’ve been told about. A couple of the other guys on the team have interviews on Tuesday for this. Mine could possibly later next week. I’m waiting for some information by return regarding the opportunity. I guess I’ll know more when I have been through it and will be better placed to decide if I want to take it or not.

Watch this space – if you are watching at all…


Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.